Wednesday 9 July 2014

Incoming: from Alice

When Alice asked me if I would be interested in doing a vintage swap, I didn't have to think long! I love vintage! She collects vintage sewing supplies, vintage jewellery, sunglasses, postcards, ephemera, etc etc. She sells them at a fleamarket occasionally. That would be really hard for me, to part with all that beauty. She sent me this lovely package from Belgium. It was all smelling so lovely like fresh soap, it's a pity that you can't capture a scent on a photo. I love it when I can make little vignettes out of things, and this parcel she sent me was perfect for some arranging. So here is an impression.








2 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtig pakje heb je ontvangen, een reis terug in de tijd! De geur zal ik proberen erbij te ruiken ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Echt een heerlijke geur! Jammer dat er geen geurfoto's bestaan

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!