Monday 23 September 2013

Flower snailmail

I've received a snailmail from Mischa! Even the envelope is totally handmade with paint and washi tape.

This is what I've found inside the envelope. First thing what struck me was the scent of lavender coming out the envelope! Turns out it's a fold out hanger! I've had it hanging in my kitchen now for a couple of days, to peek a glance at it when I walk past and catch a hint of smell of lavender (on the other side) Turns out it's two sided! Like all the different kind of papers Mischa has used. Inside: a long letter in a funky handmade envelope, a hanger for my bag (although it's now on my daughter's bag), a handcarved stamp (like!), holly hock seeds (totally cool, because our holly hock never came up this year), a bag with lavender from her garden (love the smell of lavender!) and last but not least, a fridge magnet made of a vintage memory game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!