Friday 4 April 2014

Incoming: colourful mail from Mischa

This really colourful small packet landed into my mailbox! full of bright colours and happiness. I think it's made of a lid of a shoebox, quite an original idea! Perfect mailsize aswell. Mischa had put some colourful stuff inside! A mailtag (I'm quite into those at the moment), a handmade colourful keychain, a card from Disneyland Paris where she had been with her kids (how awesome is that), a handcarved stamp,, ribbon and some paper goodies. I think this box really represents Mischa's taste! I follow her board on Pinterest in which she pins about boho-gypsy-hippie homes and this is so her I believe! I really love that when someone makes something that is true to their tastes and being.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!