Friday 31 January 2014

Incoming: Pay it Forward

I received a PiF (Pay it Forward) from mimstasjes. I had a bad day at work and I wrote her an email about my day. She send me these lovely small parcels! A long letter, a nursing keychain and a stamp. She is amazing at carving stamps. She teaches stampcarving aswelll! Check out her blog for really nice custum carved stamps.
The keychain went straight onto my work key cord. I have some paediatric patients who will love this! And it will be a good distraction for them while I do my nursing thing.
Really, I'm a bit jealous of her fine crafting skills. I can never carve a stamp like this or crochet so tiny. It would be a mess.
But thank you thank you Mim! You made my day!






3 comments:

  1. Geweldige stempels maakt ze hé? Heb al 4x wat bij haar besteld, 1 voor mezelf en 3 als cadeau. Heerlijk als je naar een rotdag op het werk thuis komt en er ligt leuke post op je te wachten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! I love doing that for people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wat lief! En wat knap gehaakt (ik kan niet haken!). Ik heb toevallig gisteren weer eens een stempel gemaakt maar die was echt niet zo strak inderdaad ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!