Sunday 3 November 2013

Postcards and time synchronicity

A few postcards made it to my mailbox this week. With this one as my weekly favourite! I just love vintage postcards! This one is an original old postcard, how cool is that! Three postcards via Postcrossing, from Belgium, India (my first ever!) and the Netherlands. The vintage black and white, the temple and the cute retro style bear are all favourites! And then there is this time synchronicity thing..... At the exact day I posted a mail to Nicolette, a few hours later I received a card from her from Tanzania! And the next day I made a quick Halloween mail for Marieke and she has written two cards to us at that same day. How weird is that!...... Spooky....... Check out these really cool postagestamps! Those Indian ones are so damn wonderful!

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!