Tuesday 10 December 2013

Wonderful mail from Yves

This is the kind of mail as how it just should be. Simple, elegant, classy and vintage. Just how I like it. Yves is just the guy that does all this mail stuff I'm totally jealous of. He writes with beautiful swirls where as I can only dream of writing this way with an old fashioned ink pen. He collects vintage stationary and ephemera, so cool! And a bit shy I asked if maybe, just maybe, he would write a letter to me. And he did! So amazing! And a really cool stamp by the way.


This is what was inside, a beautiful written letter and a handmade map envelope stuffed with vintage ephemera! Just wonderful!


This handwriting is so beautiful! I think he could even rewrite the phone book or something, and it would still be amazing! And the little details of the curly swirls, so beautiful! Why don't we write like this any more nowadays. I think I'm going to frame it and hang it in my studio when it's finished.


The ephemera is just so great! these lovely flower cards are so beautiful! Okay, I'm going to stop now with saying this is so wonderful, but this is definitely going to be in my top 10 mail of 2013! (Did  I already mention that I really loved it?)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wauw! En het leukste vind ik dat je er zelf om durfde te vragen! Nu terugschrijven, toch...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige brief (en een geweldig mooi, ouderwets uitziend handschrift)! De postzegels zijn ook geweldig!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!